This role is an integral member of McColl Center's team, providing administrative support to the President + CEO, accounts payable support, and manages special projects across the organization. Serves as a main point of contact for major donors, prospective donors, board members, and community partners. Collects and reviews payables information across the organization. Leads internal and external special projects on behalf of the President + CEO to enhance and support the organization's mission. Salary: Low to mid $30,000s.
- Provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship by serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President + CEO.
- Maintain and coordinate executive calendar and scheduling, including flights, hotels, and travel reservations as required.
- Serve as a liaison to the board of directors, donors, prospects, and senior team members.
- Organize and plan for successful meetings including agenda creation, PowerPoint presentations, coordinating/purchasing meals, and expense management.
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, answer buzzer, greet visitors, announce guests, and receive deliveries.
- Process outgoing mail and packages.
- Support members of the Senior Team on an as needed basis with administrative tasks.
- Assist in McColl Center events as required including supporting the Visitor Services Team as front desk staff when required.
- Coordinate and oversee documentation of monthly meetings of board of directors and donors.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion in all McColl Center matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organize and process incoming invoices and check payments to McColl Center.
- Oversee distribution of weekly check runs.
- Serve as a liaison between McColl Center's staff and the firm that oversees the organization's financials.
- Serve in a cross-functional capacity to support key projects throughout the year.
- Interface with artists, volunteers, donors, external partners, and staff to collect/supply information as needed.
- Manage project timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Oversee other special projects as assigned.
- Previous administrative experience with a post-secondary certificate or degree.
- Passion for providing radical hospitality so that experiences exceed audience expectations.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, problem solve, and remain focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing, speaking skills, and interpersonal communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of financial systems and processes or the ability to learn.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods of working.
- Knowledge of accounts payables process and general accounting procedures.
- Experience using a CRM (e.g., Altru) and project management tools (e.g., Asana).
- Enthusiasm for the nonprofit sector, arts, or cultural.
To apply, visit this link. Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume. No phone calls, emails, or drop-ins, please.
McColl Center for Art + Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner status, gender (including sex stereotyping), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
©2018 McColl Center
for Art + Innovation