General Membership Program
Emerging - $50
- Discounted tickets for workshops, ticketed happenings, and special programming.
- Discounted member pricing for our biggest events, Studio Party and Palate to Palette.
- Receive our seasonal brochure and weekly e-newsletter of events, blog posts, and exhibitions.
Trailblazer - $100
Includes all Emerging level benefits, plus:
- Good for two people in the same household.
- Receive invitations to special members-only tours of each exhibition.
Breakthrough - $250
Includes all Trailblazer level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to our annual From the Heart donor event.
Pacesetter - $500
Includes all Breakthrough level benefits, plus:
- A guided studio tour during Open Studio Saturdays.
- Limited edition printed note cards featuring the work of our alumni Artists-in-Residence.
Luminary Society: Leadership Giving Circle
Innovator - $1,000
Includes all Pacesetter level benefits, plus:
- Preferred seating for special programs such as New Frequencies.
- Invitations to exclusive tours and events at artists’ studios, the homes of private collectors, and/or local and regional gallery programming.
Visionary - $2,500
Includes all Innovator level benefits, plus:
- Invitations to travel to international Biennales in places such as Cuba and Istanbul.
- A limited edition artist print from a current or alumni Artist-in-Residence.
Medici - $5,000
Includes all Visionary level benefits, plus:
- Invitations to intimate dinners with our President/CEO, Artists-in-Residence, and other community and business leaders.
- Private tour of exhibitions or private programming opportunities with President/CEO, curators, and current or alumni Artists-in-Residence.
Bellwether - $10,000
Includes all Medici level benefits, plus:
- Recognition as a sponsor of an exhibition or artist-in-residence of your choice.
- Opportunity to host a private wine salon with an Artist-in-Residence for up to 10 people.
Nexus - $25,000
Includes all Bellwether level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to McColl Center’s National Advisory Board programming (held once a year in cities such as New York City or Los Angeles).
- Opportunity to host a private wine salon with an Artist-in-Residence for up to 25 people at McColl Center.
- Naming recognition commensurate with giving level and donor intent.
- Benefits at this level may also be tailored to your requests.
HONORING HER LEGACY
In honor of Suzanne Fetscher’s retirement this fall, and to continue her legacy, we’re raising $150,000 to support the residencies of three upcoming artists-in-residence during Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Fall 2018.
©2017 McColl Center
for Art + Innovation