Superhero Self-Portraits is a quick, step-by-step tutorial to transform yourself into a superhero through a drawing. This 20-minute art lesson is a jump-start for anyone who wants to learn figure sketching and express their innate superpowers, taught by McColl Center alumnus artist Chris Clamp.
What you’ll learn:
- Figure sketching with basic shapes
- Adding physical characteristics
- Refining edges
- Using color
What you’ll need to draw:
- Pencils (including an everyday No. 2 or HB grade)
- An eraser (kneaded or the one on your pencil)
- Paper or a sketchbook
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils
Enjoy Superhero Self-Portraits? Check out our other Mini Art Labs.