In partnership with
On-demand virtual cooking class + meal box
$150 + tax | Pre-order by February 7, 2021
Experience the art of food with Chef Alyssa Wilen as she takes you on the culinary journey of preparing a three-course meal for two. In the virtual, on-demand cooking class, the award-winning head chef behind Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen will share her techniques for chopping, roasting, searing, whipping, and artistically plating the box ingredients into an edible masterpiece. As the cherry on top, you’ll receive two unique art prints along with the box to remember your culinary experience.
What’s in the Box
In your Dine In For Art box, you’ll find:
- Access to the virtual cooking class you can join at any time
- All ingredients to prepare two portions of the three-course menu
- A sparkling wine pairing
- Two specially commissioned works of art
You will create:
- Salad of Roasted Beets with Raspberry Vinaigrette, Tender Winter Greens, Roasted Hazelnuts, and Creme Fraiche
- Local Beef Tenderloin* from Shipley Farms with Honey-Coriander Glazed Baby Carrots
- Chocolate Truffle Torte with Whipped Cream
*A vegetarian option of Local Organic Tempeh with Moroccan Spices is available to choose at checkout.
Delivery or Pickup
Your Dine In For Art box will be available for pick up on Friday, February 12, 2021 between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. at Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen, unless you opt for delivery on February 12 at checkout (a $15 flat fee).
Directions to Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen at Bowers Mill
4001-C Yancey Rd, Suite #100
Charlotte, NC 28217
The parking lot entrance is off Yancey Rd. Chef Alyssa’s building is located on the backside of the brewery (Brewers at Yancey), which is the opposite part of the building as their front door. There is additional street parking off Yancey and Southside Dr. There is a staircase entrance to Bowers parking from Southside Dr located behind Escape Tactic.