McColl Center for Art + Innovation presents the 2019 Member Show, an exhibition of artwork by McColl Center Members. The 2019 Member Show is a non-juried, salon-style exhibition, open to all current McColl Center Members.
An opening reception for the 2019 Member Show is on Thursday, December 5, 2019, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. The exhibition is on view from December 5, 2019 to January 4, 2020. All artwork is for sale (unless otherwise noted).
How to apply and participate in the 2019 Member Show
The application deadline is October 31, 2019. Download the registration form, fill it out, and submit to Vonna Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 721 N Tryon St., Charlotte, NC, 28202.
- Active McColl Center membership is required for each artist
- One original artwork per artist
- 2D artwork in any media must be ready to install; maximum size is 40” x 40” and maximum weight is 30 pounds
- 3D artwork maximum size is 20”(l) x 20”(w) x 50”(h) and maximum weight is 50 pounds
- Please review the detailed guidelines and terms on the registration form
- Artwork must be labeled on the back with artist’s name, phone number, email, and title, year, medium, dimensions, and price of the artwork
- All artwork must be hand-delivered to McColl Center on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday and Wednesday November 20 – 21, 9 AM – 6 PM
- Artists must pick up unsold artwork on the following dates and times:
- Monday and Tuesday, January 6-7, 9 AM – 6 PM
Artwork not picked up on these dates becomes the property of McColl Center
- Must have a McColl Center membership valid through January 2020
- McColl Center retains 50% of the artwork sale price
- McColl Center reserves the right to refuse any artwork for any reason
- Artwork cannot be removed prior to the exhibition closing date
- Limited space available