2019 Member Show
December 5, 2019–January 4, 2020
McColl Center for Art + Innovation presents the 2019 Member Show, a non-juried exhibition of artwork by over 80 McColl Center Members.
Since 1999, McColl Center has been building a community in which artists and an engaged public enhance their creativity through relevant, diverse, and accessible experiences.
The 2019 Member Show honors this commitment to community and creativity, showcasing the drawings, paintings, sculpture, mixed media, and other artwork of McColl Center’s members.
An opening reception for the 2019 Member Show is on Thursday, December 5, 2019, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. All artwork is for sale (unless otherwise noted).
How to apply and participate in the 2019 Member Show
The application deadline was November 21, 2019.
- Active McColl Center membership is required for each artist
- One original artwork per artist
- 2D artwork in any media must be ready to install; maximum size is 40” x 40” and maximum weight is 30 pounds
- 3D artwork maximum size is 20”(l) x 20”(w) x 50”(h) and maximum weight is 50 pounds
- Please review the detailed guidelines and terms on the registration form
- Artwork must be labeled on the back with artist’s name, phone number, email, and title, year, medium, dimensions, and price of the artwork
- All artwork must be hand-delivered to McColl Center on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday and Thursday, November 20 and 21, 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
- Artists must pick up unsold artwork on the following dates and times:
- Monday and Tuesday, January 6 and 7, 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
- Artwork not picked up on these dates becomes the property of McColl Center.
- Must have a McColl Center membership valid through January 2020
- McColl Center retains 50% of the artwork sale price
- McColl Center reserves the right to refuse any artwork for any reason
- Artwork cannot be removed prior to the exhibition closing date
- Limited space available