*Update 3/25/21—With COVID restrictions in the state easing further, we are no longer requiring advanced registration to visit McColl Center. Our other COVID Visitor Guidelines apply as proper mask wearing and social distancing are still required. This page will continue to be updated with the latest information on visiting us safely.
McColl Center will re-open, safely, on March 11, 2021.
After being temporarily closed due to COVID-19, we are thrilled to welcome you back to McColl Center beginning March 11, 2021, with our Re-Open House. In order to experience our in-person events safely, we have implemented COVID-19 policies and procedures to help protect you, our artists, and our staff.
Our COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines require all visitors and staff to wear face masks at all times, observe social distancing, and sanitize hands frequently at stations located throughout the building. We no longer require visitors to register for a limited-capacity, timed visit in advance.
Please read our guidelines below, stay well, and enjoy your next visit to McColl Center!
COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines
- Face masks must be on at all times during your visit and social distancing is required between you and other guests (not including those in your own party).
- Hand sanitizer is available at dispenser stations on each floor.
- Only four (4) guests are allowed in the elevator at one time.
- Stairwells are marked for up or down traffic only.
- Failure to comply with our safety policies, put in place to keep you and others safe and healthy, will result in your being asked to leave the premises.
COVID-19 Visitor Questionnaire
By attending, you confirm that you and your guest(s):
1.) Have NOT received a positive COVID-19 test result from a health care professional in the last 10 days,
2.) Do NOT currently have any following COVID-19 symptoms: fever or chills, difficulty breathing, sustained loss of taste, smell, or appetite,
3.) Do NOT believe to have had close contact with someone who is suspected of or confirmed to have an active case of COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
Want to learn more about our events or what we're up to at McColl Center? Follow us on Instagram, sign up for our weekly email about artists and creativity below, or email us at email@example.com.